1. A powerful 4-burner gas grill with 44,000 BTU's of raw grilling power.
2. The Secondary firebox consists of two stainless steel burners totalling an additional 25,000 BTU that is engineered to heat the BakerStone Pizza Oven Box specifically.
3. The grill utilizes heavy duty cast iron cooking grates for ultimate searing and locking in food's natural juices and flavor.
4. Designated area for convenient storage of the Pizza Oven Box and the Heavy Duty Griddle.
5. The Original Series Cooking Center can be converted to a gas griddle by removing the Pizza Oven Box (included) and replacing it with the BakerStone Original Series Steel Griddle.
6. Convenient front access grease management system makes for quick and easy clean up.
7. Reliable electronic ignition system for all burners.
8. Large wheels and heavy duty locking casters make it easy to move.
9. Fold down side tables for ease of storage.
Firstly, I bought the unit and they use some sort of industrial glue on their stickers to make it impossible to remove. When I reached out to customer service for replacement parts they told me they would ship them same day. The unit is useless without these parts. It’s now over 7 weeks later, 3 follow ups and I’m lucky to even get a response. They sub their customer service out to a company called AWS. It is an ABSOLUTE JOKE. This is by far the worst purchase I have ever made given the fact I haven’t been able to use it once. Terrible packaging, terrible product awareness and terrible customer service for a faulty product line. DO NOT SUBJECT YOURSELF TO THIS!
Got the cooking centre a month ago and love it. Pizza oven, griddle and bbq all work great. Can’t say the same about the side burner because mine was missing the control valve. Contacted company right away and sent photos. Was told they passed along this information to the Canadian Distributor and I haven’t heard a word since. No follow up from the customer service representative and nothing from Canadian Distributor.
If you want to have Customer Service, I would consider looking at other manufacturers.
I’d gladly change my review if I ever get the side burner control valve.
Purchased our cooking center at a local department store.
Upon getting it home and opening up we discovered it had come with damaged parts, very unfortunate for such an expensive product.
The massive stickers strewn about the machine are also almost impossible to remove and would be more suited in the manual or elsewhere but all over the bbq itself! Makes the assembly all the more unbearable.