- Patented 5 Sided Stone Baking Chamber
- Converts most Gas Grills, charcoal grills and Charbroilers into a Gourmet Pizza Oven
-Bakes Pizza, Breads and Cookies. Roasts Meat and Vegetables, Cooks Fish
-Bakes pizzas in as little as 90 seconds*
*Performance may vary depending upon charbroiler/grill performance, environmental conditions and other factors
- Set the burners to HIGH and preheat for approximately 20 minutes, once the needle reaches the desired temperature you're ready to bake
- Easy to read icons display the temperature range for oven style baking and extreme wood-fired temperatures
- Portable box with handles sits on cooking grates of charbroilers/grills that are a minimum 24" wide
- Stainless Steel / Refractory Stone
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- NSF Certified
- Interior of baking chamber - 15" width x 13.75" depth x 3.1" height
- Assembled product - 21.4" width x 16.3" depth x 6.2" height
- Product weight without packaging - 26.5 lbs
My brother got me this as a gift and I wasn't sure it would make a huge difference. Boy was I surprised in the best of ways.
For the past 12 years, I've been working to perfect my pizza and it's very good. But with BakerStone - it took it to the next level. The crust is cooked just perfectly - the tops are nicely browned. Everything is amazing.
I put BakerStone on my Weber - turned up high. It takes about 20 -25 minutes. Start your first Pizza once it reaches max temp. I find getting the pizza off the peal is easiest with a grill spatula held upside down. Slide the spatula under and push gently. Boom - off it goes. 3 minutes later and a couple of turns - amazing pizza. Seriously amazing.
After getting it, I had pizza for 3 days straight. Tempted to make more but my wife tells me enough is enough for now.
For doubters, forget it and buy it - you won't regret it.