1. A powerful 4-burner gas grill with 44,000 BTU's of raw grilling power.
2. The Secondary firebox consists of two stainless steel burners totalling an additional 25,000 BTU that is engineered to heat the BakerStonePizza Oven Box specifically
3. The grill utilizes heavy duty cast iron cooking grates for ultimate searing and locking in food's natural juices and flavor.
4. In cabinet storage for the BakerStone Pizza Oven Box and Griddle allow you store those accessories out of the way.
5. The Original Series Cooking Center can be converted to a gas griddle by removing the Pizza Oven Box (included) and replacing it with the BakerStone Original Series Steel Griddle.
6. Convenient front access grease management system makes for quick and easy clean up.
7. Reliable electronic ignition system for all burners.
8. Large wheels and heavy duty locking casters make it easy to move.
9. Fold down side tables for ease of storage.
Firstly, I bought the unit and they use some sort of industrial glue on their stickers to make it impossible to remove. When I reached out to customer service for replacement parts they told me they would ship them same day. The unit is useless without these parts. It’s now over 7 weeks later, 3 follow ups and I’m lucky to even get a response. They sub their customer service out to a company called AWS. It is an ABSOLUTE JOKE. This is by far the worst purchase I have ever made given the fact I haven’t been able to use it once. Terrible packaging, terrible product awareness and terrible customer service for a faulty product line. DO NOT SUBJECT YOURSELF TO THIS!
The BBQ side has extremely uneven cooking temperatures between the front and rear. Near the front the temperature gets to about 200f while the rear is well over 600f. The griddle is useless as it is so thin that it deforms and warps even at the lowest temperature setting. The only redeeming feature is that the pizza box is excellent. It gets well over 700f and once you learn to adjust the two burners you can make a perfect pizza in a few minutes. I wish they hadn't made the griddle so thin as it would be great for burgers. I've used the griddle 5 times now and each time the warping gets worse to the point that it was 2" high at one corner. If I could have returned it I would have. I would not recommend this BBQ to people as it has far too many problems. Although it is well made, the airflow for the BBQ side was not tested properly. The first time I used it to do hotdogs I had two burners going and the gauge said 400f . After two min with the lid down the front hotdogs were warm while the back ones were half charcoal. Even with the lid up the rear gets way too hot even when set to low. With such a large area you can only cook things in the middle. I also had the major issue with the decals that required me to purchase a heat gun to remove. All the solvents I tried would not remove anything other than the residual glue after I had used the heat gun. Even after all that the enamel has a permanent discoloration of where the decals were. Customer service did try to help with suggestions but at the time I don't think they knew just how bad these decals were. I'm lucky they were on the enamel and not the painted doors or they would have never come off.