One - 255g / 9 oz. Pizza Dough Ball
2 oz. - Pizza Sauce
85 g / 3 oz. - Fresh Mozzarella, torn
6-10 - Fresh Basil Leaves, torn
1/2 - 1 cup - Flour for dusting the peel and
coating the Pizza Dough
Sea Salt (fine or coarse are acceptable)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pizza Peel (Wooden)
Ladle or Large Spoon
Round Pizza Turner or Spatula
Metal Pizza Peel (Optional)
Rolling Pin (Optional)
1. Preheat the Pizza Oven Box for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Before you begin dust the Pizza Peel (Wooden) with flour.
3. Coat pizza dough with flour on both sides and brush off the excess.
4. Hand-stretch or use a Rolling Pin to roll the pizza dough into a 10 inch to 12 inch disk.
5. Place your stretched pizza dough onto the Pizza Peel (Wooden) and then rub a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive oil over the edge of the crust for even browning.
6. With a ladle or large spoon, add the pizza sauce and spread evenly around the pizza.
7. Add the Mozzarella cheese generously and evenly over the pizza sauce.
8. Sprinkle the Sea Salt over your pizza.
9. Lightly drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil over your pizza, beginning in the center and using a circular/spiral motion moving towards the outer edge.
10. Launch your pizza into your Pizza Oven Box and cook for 1 minute, then Rotate 1/4 to 1/3 turn.
11. Rotate your pizza using a 1/4 to 1/3 turn every 30 to 45 seconds to evenly brown your pizza.
12. Remove the pizza with the Metal Pizza Peel (approx 2 1/2 to 3 min*) and add the fresh Basil leaves over the pizza. Return it to the oven and cook for another 30 to 45 seconds.
13. Remove and enjoy!