#1) Spinach, Cherry Tomato & Mozzarella Christmas Pizza
One - 255g / 9 oz. Pizza Dough Ball
¼ cup- Pizza Sauce
170g / 6 oz. - Fresh Mozzarella, torn
1 cup- Baby Spinach
8- Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
1/2 - 1 cup - Flour for dusting the peel and coating the Pizza Dough
Sea Salt (fine or coarse are acceptable)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pizza Peel (Wooden)
Ladle or Large Spoon
Round Pizza Turner or Spatula
Metal Pizza Peel (Optional)
Rolling Pin (Optional)
Makes: One 10” to 12” pizza
- Preheat the Pizza Oven Box for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Before you begin dust the Pizza Peel (Wooden) with flour.
- Coat pizza dough with flour on both sides and brush off the excess.
- Hand-stretch or use a Rolling Pin to roll the pizza dough into a 10-inch to 12-inch disk.
- Place your stretched pizza dough onto the Pizza Peel (Wooden) and then rub a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive oil over the edge of the crust for even browning.
- With a Ladle or Large Spoon, add the Pizza sauce and spread evenly around the pizza.
- Add the Mozzarella, Baby Spinach, and Cherry Tomatoes generously and evenly over the Pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the Sea Salt over your pizza.
- Lightly drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil over your pizza, beginning in the center and using a circular/spiral motion moving towards the outer edge.
- Launch your pizza into your Pizza Oven Box and cook for 1 minute, then Rotate 1/4 to 1/3 turn.
- Rotate your pizza using a 1/4 to 1/3 turn every 30 to 45 seconds to evenly brown your pizza (approx 2 1/2 to 3 min*)
- Remove the pizza with the Metal Pizza Peel.