Pumpkin-Spiced Pizza with Alfredo Sauce, Roasted Squash, Sage & Prosciutto
One - 255g / 9 oz. Pizza Dough Ball
¼ cup- Alfredo Sauce
85g / 3 oz. -Mozzarella or any mixed Cheese, shredded.
¼ cup- Roasted Butternut Squash, diced
3 slices- Prosciutto
6-8 leaves, Fresh Sage
¼ teaspoon, Pumpkin Spice
1/2 - 1 cup - Flour for dusting the peel and coating the Pizza Dough
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pizza Peel (Wooden)
Round Pizza Turner or Spatula
Metal Pizza Peel (Optional)
Rolling Pin (Optional)
One 10” to 12” pizza
- Preheat the Pizza Oven Box for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Before you begin dust the Pizza Peel (Wooden) with flour.
- Coat pizza dough with flour on both sides and brush off the excess.
- Hand-stretch or use a Rolling Pin to roll the pizza dough into a 10-inch to 12-inch disk.
- Place your stretched pizza dough onto the Pizza Peel (Wooden) and then rub a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive oil over the edge of the crust for even browning.
- With a Ladle or Large Spoon, add the alfredo sauce and spread evenly around the pizza.
- Add the mozzarella, butternut squash, prosciutto, sage and pumpkin spice evenly over the alfredo sauce.
- Launch your pizza into your Pizza Oven Box and cook for 1 minute, then Rotate 1/4 to 1/3 turn.
- Rotate your pizza using a 1/4 to 1/3 turn every 30 to 45 seconds to evenly brown your pizza (approx 2 1/2 to 4 min*)
- Remove the pizza with the Metal Pizza Peel.